I only have IOS Software MTP MRG in the MRGL.  It is engaged.

HQ-RTR#sh sccp conn
sess_id    conn_id    stype mode     codec   ripaddr         rport sport

33555465   33554541   mtp   sendrecv g729    192.168.10.13   20536 17736
33555465   33554540   mtp   sendrecv g729    10.10.112.2     17962 19012