Hello everyone,

I am working on Lab 8 to make calls between CUCM and CME through CUBE; anyway:
I am using SCCP phones in CME instead of SIP.

Now, I can call from HQ to CME, but calls from CME to HQ fails with error code
38, and error message on phone is "Unknown number", although calls hit inbound
and outgound dial-peers approperiately,can anyone gives any suggestion?

P.S. MTP and fast start on CUCM trunk make no difference, I think they are
required only if SIP endpoints are used, right?

My configuration

=============

CME
======
voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 sip
  bind control source-interface Loopback0
  bind media source-interface Loopback0
!
!
!
dial-peer voice 100 voip
 description *** calls to CUCM through CUBE ***
 destination-pattern [15]...
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:142.1.64.254
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 no vad
!

HQ
===
voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 sip
  bind control source-interface Loopback0
  bind media source-interface Loopback0
!
!
!
dial-peer voice 100 voip
 description *** calls to CME ***
 destination-pattern 3...
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:142.1.66.254
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 no vad
!
dial-peer voice 101 voip
 description *** inbound dial-peer for incoming CME calls ***
 session protocol sipv2
 incoming called-number [15]...
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
!
dial-peer voice 102 voip
 description *** outbound dial-peer for incoming CME calls, points to CUCM ***
 destination-pattern [15]...
 session target ipv4:10.1.200.21
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 no vad