I was thinking in terms of IP Expert's lab setup.  Afzal clarified that he was
talking CUCM only so my statement does not apply in this particular scenario.

Matthew Berry, CCVP, Sr. Unified Communications Engineer
mjbe...@kroll.com<mailto:david.ra...@kroll.com>

From: Jason Aarons (US) [mailto:jason.aar...@us.didata.com]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:08 PM
To: Berry, Matthew J.; Afzal Bhutta; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Music on Hold

How did you infer he's using multicast and/or CME? I must be missing something.

Check IP Voice Media Streaming App is enabled for G729, check regions on phones
versus gateway (and/or Common Device Configuration/Device Pool).

I'm guessing gateway is G711 and phones are G729 and you IP Voice Media
Streaming App is only setup for G711.   Just a guess.