hi all,

I am reading the 3750 QoS   , and confuse with the threshold in output queue.

When I run

int f0/4
  auto-Qos cisco-phone
!

 it generete following :

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 1 threshold 3  5
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 2 threshold 3  3 6 7
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 3 threshold 3  2 4
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 4 threshold 2  1
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 4 threshold 3  0

which is threshold 3, but in sRND they said , threshold 3 is 100% by default
and it cannot be changed

1. Why it give us threshold 3 , if not supposed  to be change ?
2. What we should you use,  between threshold 1 and 2 , and 3  (as they have 3
threshold) ?

Tks