What am I missing on this one?  As shown in the PG, I have added br2ph2 as an
owner/member of the Broadcasters group and assigned extension 3300 to it?  What
else is needed?  DN or dial peer?  Using a dial peer gives me a busy signal.
Using a DN forwarded to CUE give me "there is no mailbox associated with this
extension.  Or, is this accessed via VoiceView?  Was this left out of the PG or
is this one of those "you should be smart enough to figure it out"? :)

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and
delete or destroy all copies and the original document.