From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Price
(jeffpric)
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:12 PM
To: ccieid1ot
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CME SRST Mode

I have definitely had this problem before, but never really figure out why
it happens.

Try this:
Copy your telephony-service config to Notepad
do a no telephony-service
Register the phones with CUCM again
Paste in your telephony-service config
Bring down the WAN connection.

Eventually the phones will register with the proper DNs.

It's not ideal, but it works most of the time.

Hope this helps,
Jeff