Interesting......Thanks Daniel great thought!

From: Daniel Berlinski [mailto:dberlin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 7:03 PM
To: Jeff Cotter
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Layer 2 QOS

In my opinion this is done by adjusting the buffer size for queue 1 and
applying it to a queue-set.  srr shape statement in my opinion means nothing in
relation to adjusting priority queue size.

http://onlinestudylist.com/archives/ccie_voice/2010-July/069398.html

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Jeff Cotter