hello there

I do not think you can enable presence call-lists on a per device basis.

By looking at your requirements I believe it is possible to configure a
phone to view presence call-list information of selected extensions by
enabling "allow watch" for those desired extensions you wish to monitor.
Eventhough you have enabled presence call-list globally you can still be
selective with which DNs you want to view updates with allow watch

I believe that the per-device presence call-list is a feature for 7.1
onwards.

People please correct me if I'm wrong.