Hey everyone --

I wanted to get the feeling for how everyone creates their partitions for
the lab.  It seems to be a fairly time consuming task, especially when it
may not be needed (depending on your COR requirements).

Some of the thoughts I have were:

1 ) Creating any/all partitions at the start of the lab, and only use what
you need.  (Including, local, LD, internal, international, ANI-Phone,
DNIS-GW, etc). Do the same for your CSSs)

2 ) If CoR is not a requirement, create as few partitions as possible,
typically only what's needed for your transformation patterns, and use the
none partition/CSS for the phones.

3 ) Create what you need as you go. (Which seems to be the most time
consuming)

Let me know your thoughts, I'm curious as to how everyone goes about this
task.

Thanks,

Ohamien