All,

I'm working through Vol. 1 lab 13A (Presence).  Integration is complete.
In CUPS Diagnostics>System Dashboard shows all systems good.  Trouble is
the CUPC won't make it through the TFTP process.  After launching CUPC
I'm looking at Help>Show Server Health on the client itself.  The
connection/authentication to the CUPS itself is fine but it fails TFTP.
I've disabled IPS on my laptop and verified TFTP Server (CUCM) settings
in CUPS.  I'm discounting my home based 871 due to the physical phones
being able to TFTP.  Thanks,

Warren

Warren Heaviside    wheav...@cisco.com

ENGINEER.CUSTOMER SUPPORT

High Touch Technical Support

Phone: +1 408 853 7995

Office Hour 9 am - 5 pm Pacific Monday - Friday

For corporate legal information go to: