What is your gatekeeper config?
What prefix you matching at GK?

-----Original Message-----
From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Berry
Sent: 11 August 2010 05:21
To: CCIE Voice OSL
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Calling Number Display on Phone - Calls to
PSTN-WAN

All -

I'm sending calls to 9011.91!# across the local gatekeeper to the PSTN-WAN
backbone gatekeeper.

What I notice is that no matter what I try to do in order to manipulate the
calling number displayed on the IP phone, it always shows 6745738932.
Meaning, if I dial 9011-91-67-4573-8932 on my Cisco IP phone, the display
shows up as 6745738932.  I am telling the system to stripp the 9011, but
where does the 91 go?

I was told by a friend that this is due to the num-exp command used on the
PSTN-WAN backbone gatekeeper.  Is that true?

I'm concerned that this may bite me in the lab.  The "no
supplementary-service h225-notify cid-update" command does not fix this.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Matthew Berry
ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com
http://ciscovoiceguru.com

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com