Congrats Matthew you're a inspiration to us all !!

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:05:53 -0500
From: Matthew Berry <ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com>
To: CCIE Voice OSL <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCIE #26721 - I PASSED!

I just got my score report. I passed guys.

More follow-up to come later.  Right now I'm now on cloud nine. :)

CCIE #26271

Thanks,

Matthew Berry
ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com
http://ciscovoiceguru.com

DISCLAIMER:
This correspondence may contain information which is confidential or
proprietary or both.  Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this
communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy or use this
information.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender to discuss its return or destruction.

The contents, comments and views contained or expressed within this
correspondence do not necessarily reflect those of Redstone, its subsidiaries,
affiliates, associates or sister companies and are not intended to create legal
relations with the recipient.

Redstone may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the
purposes of security and staff training.

If you would like to know more about Redstone Converged Solutions, visit us on
the web at www.redstoneconverged.co.uk or contact our Head Office on 0845 20
10000.

Redstone Converged Solutions Limited
Registered in England & Wales with Company Number: 02027207
Registered Office: Kirtlington Business Centre, Slade Farm, Kirtlington,
Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 3JA