Tyson,

I had my first session on PL on Friday night, and this was one of the issues
that I ran into. I could not get the servers to reload no matter what I
tried (it seemed).

I had another session scheduled for this morning, but cancelled it as a
result of the frustrating session I had on Friday. Lucky for me, I have a
pretty good home lab, so I can do quite a bit of testing and scenarios on my
own equipment, at my leisure. My lab is a mix of current and previous
generation(s) of equipment, however, so I can't simply copy and paste the
IOS configs into my own gear.

There are two reasons that I chose to purchase PL rack time:
1. Convenience of loading the various IPExpert scenarios.
2. Access to a full lab of the actual equipment.

What are your recommendations in the short term in the event that the
servers will not reload?

Thanks,
mike