Never guys, I think I got it.  I didn't have a phone plugged in.

>From the SRND:

The standard (interface) configuration commands to enable AutoQoS are: auto
qos voip. Depending on the platform, AutoQoS VoIP can support the following
additional keyword commands:

•cisco-phone—When you enter the auto qos voip cisco-phone interface
configuration command on a port at the edge of a network that is connected
to a Cisco IP Phone, the switch enables the conditional-trusted boundary
feature. The switch uses the Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) to detect the
presence or absence of a Cisco IP Phone. When a Cisco IP Phone is detected,
the ingress classification on the interface is set to trust the CoS marking
of the received packet. When a Cisco IP Phone is absent, the ingress
classification is set to not trust the CoS (or DSCP) value of any packet.

Thanks.