Hey Roger,

Configuring voice class codec under voice register pool is the only way i
could think of to make SIP phone to work with both CUE and to talk over wan.

If you don't configure codec under voice register pool, it will take g729
and will not work with CUE, if you configure codec g711ulaw, call will not
work over wan.

and voice class codec always worked for me for SIP CME.

Comments please.