I used below configuration to register 7961GE as SIP to CME but it is
showing as SCCP registered.

I have all the SIP firmware in root directory of flash.

It should start downloading the SIP firmware but there is no action..there
are no debug messages because the phone is already SCCP registered.

Did switch port shut/no shut ..no change. Can anyone guide me where I am
wrong.

voice service voip

 allow-connections sip to sip

 fax protocol cisco

 sip

  bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0.11

  bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0.11

  registrar server expires max 1200 min 300

voice register global

 mode cme

 source-address 10.21.200.1 port 5060

 max-dn 10

 max-pool 5

 load 7961GE SIP41.8-5-4S

 authenticate register

 tftp-path flash:

 create profile sync 0005355132715547

voice register dn  1

 number 3333

 name Br2Ph2

 label Br2 3333

voice register pool  1

 id mac 0AAA.F999.D562

 type 7961GE

 number 1 dn 1

 dtmf-relay sip-notify

 username br2ph2 password cisco

 codec g711ulaw

R3#confi

R3#configure t

R3#configure terminal

Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.

R3(config)#voic

R3(config)#voice re

R3(config)#voice register poo

R3(config)#voice register pool 1