Thanks, everybody.

I'd just like to re-iterate my thanks to the IPExpert folks and the study
materials that they have put together. They really are top notch. Vik and
Amy's video walkthroughs in conjuction with the written Proctor Guides are
extremely thorough and clearly do a great job to prepare you for the lab.

Just look at all the people who have passed in the last few months!

Thanks!
mike