See below for access to the CLI of CUCM.

Amy-Ryans-MacBook-Pro:~ amyryan01$ ssh ad...@10.10.210.10
ad...@10.10.210.10's password: <insert c1sc0123>
Last login: Thu Sep 16 16:38:49 2010 from 192.168.13.11

   Welcome to the Platform Command Line Interface

   WARNING, VMware Virtual Environment Detected!

   VMware is NOT a supported platform!

admin:
admin:

HTH,
Amy

---
Amy Ryan ­ CCIE #24677 (Voice)
Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
Mailto: ar...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
<http://www.ipexpert.com/chat>
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

IPexpert is a premier provider of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand,
Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco
CCIE (R&S, Voice, Wireless, Security & Service Provider) certification(s)
with training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and
Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at
www.ipexpert.com/communities <http://www.ipexpert.com/communities>  and our
public website at www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>