Hi, All!

I faced a weird trouble with my HQ T1 connection doing 4.4 task.
T1 link looks be flapping: every 5 minutes it came up 10 seconds and then falls
again, with RAI errors on PSTN router console, and this status on HQ side:

HQ-RTR#sh isdn status
Global ISDN Switchtype = primary-ni
ISDN Serial0/0/0:23 interface
                dsl 0, interface ISDN Switchtype = primary-ni
    Layer 1 Status:
                DEACTIVATED
    Layer 2 Status:
                TEI = 0, Ces = 1, SAPI = 0, State = TEI_ASSIGNED
    Layer 3 Status:
                0 Active Layer 3 Call(s)
    Active dsl 0 CCBs = 0
    The Free Channel Mask:  0x00000000
    Number of L2 Discards = 0, L2 Session ID = 0
    Total Allocated ISDN CCBs = 0

HQ-RTR#sh isdn service
PRI Channel Statistics:
ISDN Se0/0/0:23, Channel [1-24]
  Configured Isdn Interface (dsl) 0
   Channel State (0=Idle 1=Proposed 2=Busy 3=Reserved 4=Restart 5=Maint_Pend)
    Channel :  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4
    State   :  0 0 0 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
   Service State (0=Inservice 1=Maint 2=Outofservice 8=MaintPend 9=OOSPend)
    Channel :  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4
    State   :  2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2

PSTN router status:
ISDN Serial0/3/0:23 interface
                ******* Network side configuration *******
                dsl 1, interface ISDN Switchtype = primary-ni
    Layer 1 Status:
                DEACTIVATED
    Layer 2 Status:
                TEI = 0, Ces = 1, SAPI = 0, State = TEI_ASSIGNED
    Layer 3 Status:
                0 Active Layer 3 Call(s)
    Active dsl 1 CCBs = 0
    The Free Channel Mask:  0x00000000
    Number of L2 Discards = 0, L2 Session ID = 1

I tried to recreate config, shut/no shut modules, reload routers, and dance
with tambourine, but failed.
Then I just googled a bit, and found that L1 Deactivated status is generally
hardware issue.
I asked support guy to check and recheck all devices and he replaced T1 cables,
tried to reseat modules, and done his best, but with no luck again.
During this practices I lost data connection between BR2 and PSTN, although I
didn't touch any WAN ports configuration. :)
Situation didn't changed even after loading FINAL lab config to devices just to
check.
Could this be a hardware issue? I worked on pod 27, if it matters.

Thanks for the help.

--
Best regards,
Ilya Rubinchik