Hello Guys ,

Since last year i m trying to pass in the lab , so in last Friday  I was
make my 2nd attempt in version 3.

On Monday I got my results  and I cant believe ..i passed!!!

So , I never post nothing here in the list because my English is not very
good..., but I follow the daily posts...

I need say "thank you" to all and to Viki for your free trainings in the
site.All of you help me a lot in my Studies..

I need say a special thank you to Angel Peres for your posts.help all
ever;;;;

So guys .thank you again..i only can say the test is very hard and I got
very hard test in my lab.but this time I was very calm and prepared.

So the ipexpert help me a lot yet.

Thank you all again

Marcelo Alexandria from Brazil

CCIE Voice #27021