I'm having a hard time when an internal extension calls another internal
extension that uses SNR, the "From" phone number on the PSTN phone is 4 digits
instead of 7.  For example, extension 2001 calls 2003, and 2003 simultaneously
rings a PSTN phone number.  The display on the PSTN phone says HqPh1 (2001)
instead of the 7 digit or 10 digit number.

I have created PT_SNR which is assigned to CSS_SNR.  I have CSS_SNR assigned to
the Remote Destination Profile for both CSS and Redirecting CSS.  My SNR number
is +14086347694 and I have a route pattern that contains \+1408.6347694 which
egresses the RL_HQ_ONLY (this is not Standard Local Route Group).  I also
created a Translation Pattern XXXX with PT_SNR and I have checked Use External
Phone Number Mask.  I was expecting this to take the 4 digit Calling number and
insert the External mask instead. I tried following the steps in the Mock Lab
guide (I believe it is Lab 6) but I still cannot get it working.  Any
assistance would be appreciated.  Perhaps someone has a blog post?

Thanks,
Mark