well, that is why we have this group for - to help each other and test our
config and knowledge before the real test.

so gang,

for WAN, when you need MLP, just go to subinterface, enter bandwidth and go
to DLCI and type:

auto qos voip [trust] fr-atm

 (trust is optional, if nothing else is asked for, but if in example,
marking and remarking is asked for then don't use trust at the end and you
will get access lists as well and additional remarking class - all of that
you can tweak later).

in example:

Router(config)#interface serial 0/0/0.100
Router(config)#bandwidth 384
Router(config-subif)# frame-relay interface-dlci 100
Router(config-fr-dlci)#auto qos voip trust fr-atm

that will auto-create interface Virtual-Template100 and attach it properly
to the interface. also will apply LFI and fragmentation for 10ms delay.
just be sure to enter bandwidth before as shown above.

after that you can go and tweak whatever you need. in example, mostly you
will tweak your FR class to reflect 95% of CIR as it got created now with
full speed.

map-class frame-relay <whatever it is named with autoqos>
 frame-relay cir 364800
 frame-relay bc 3648
 frame-relay be 0
 frame-relay mincir 364800

other approach, if you DON'T need MLP, will be to set your bandwidth again
and under DLCI interface type 'auto qos voip [trust]' only , with leaving
fr-atm out of it.
then you will get all again configured but without PPP/virtual-template
interface and again you can tweak above.

if you need to shape it then you will have to turn off frame-relay
traffic-shaping under main serial interface and create one middle-man
policy-map to shape it.

in example:

policy-map SHAPE
 class class-default
  shape average 364800 3648 0
 service-policy output <here attach one which is created by autoqos).

then go under your map-class frame-relay and attach above SHAPE to it (first
remove the one attached by autoqos as that one you just now did attach to
SHAPE, so now attach SHAPE to map-class instead - nested approach)

ensure to configure frame-relay fragment 480 under that map-class
frame-relay as well for FRF.12.