From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Daniel
Berlinski
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 5:23 PM
To: Amp
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; Pithog Oil
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Speed for taking the Lab

HI Pithog

Here comes my suggestion:
Choose one lab and change the IP addresses in your environment, the
number plan, and the physical position of the phones you work with on
your desk, introduce infrastructure probs, make sure you make it very
hard for your phones to register.

Review the troubleshooting IP Tel book on chapter  3 I think speaks
about phone registration and there is a white paper on cisco.com that
talks about common phone registration probs, make sure you are familiar
with those and practice those scenarios so you can see the symptoms
happening before you in the stress room chamber