Make sure after each change you commit to your SIP phones configuration
files you do a create profile under voice reg global.  Verify you have your
config file ready for download by issueing show voice register tftp and
check the mac address of your SIP phone is in the list.

A couple of other things to note:
You need IP connectivity to your CME router.
If your phones are remote to you you need to bind the SIP interface you are
sourcing your SIP packets and use that IP address as your source address
under voice register global.
Authenticate register is a must also if your phones are remote to your SIP
CME router.
Lastly ensure your voice reg pools have username and password and that you
have a number assigned to your phones as the primary number.

After all these create profile and if still with troubles please post your
configs.

Cheers