Hi

I recently purchased IPBlue Multilab Version and am unable to get them
registered with both the CME & UCM. It receives the "Failed to
retrieve configuration from TFTP Server XX.XX.XX.XX". I have been
running the demo version all this time & was able to run them without
these issues.

Is there anything specific we need to do with the multilab version.
Please advise at your earliest convenience as I am doing a Lab
currently & will appreciate your response.

Thanks
Mann