Scenario:

In SRST mode: HQ MGCP gateway and Site-B H322 gateway Site-C H322 gateway
cme

HQ and Site C phones are being able to call SiteB Phone 1 using 4 digits
dialing in SRST.(Wan failure)

I use call forward unregistered feature.

When I call from HQ Phone-1 call routed through HQ Gateway.

When I call from Site-C Phone-1 call routed through the GK first and then HQ
Gateway.

Below is the display I am getting on my Site-B phone display.

Forward HQ Phone 1

(2001)

For   3001

By    3001

Forward Site-C Phone 1

(4001)

For   3001

By    3001

My question how can I achieve below display in FOR and BY field it should be
E.164 number format and than 4 digits internal ID

(2001)

For   +19723033001 (3...)

By    +19723033001 (3...)

(4001)