--- On Mon, 10/18/10, Graham Hopkins <ghopk...@wolf-rock.co.uk> wrote:

Thanks i have been knocking my head for while now.

From: Graham Hopkins <ghopk...@wolf-rock.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Cant ping CUCM from my UNITY CONNECTION SERVER
To: "Pithog Oil" <pithog...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 12:56 PM

I have seen this issue with both servers running in VMWare on the same hardware
not idea why but think it's probably VMWare related

On 18 Oct 2010, at 13:50, Pithog Oil <pithog...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Quite Strange,

Has anyone ran into this before, i integrated CUCM with Cisco unity connection
and every thing works including MWI , but when i try to ping my CUCM from the
servers in Cisco unity i get a timeout/ no response.

Though the AXL admin can successfully send a test.

Please i need suggestion on how to fix this, i dont think its consisitent with
how things should work.