Hi All,

More information submitted below:

CIPC (HQPH2, x5002, EPNM:2123945002, SIP)
IPBlue (HQPH5, x5005, EPNM: 2123945005, SCCP)

Globalization Configured:

PH5 call PH2
Main LCD Display: +12123945005, Missed & Received Entry: +12123945005
Vice versa for PH2 call PH5
Globalization Configured + CngPTP Xform

PH5 call PH2
Main LCD Display: 5005, Missed & Received Entry: 5005 <-- Weird?
Vice versa for PH2 call PH5

TIA
Shingei.