I have a practice lab question like the one below. My question is how
can I apply the service policy directly to the serial sub interface?
When I try to apply it I get a message that fair queuing cannot be
enabled on a sub interface. Can this be accomplished with auto qos?

Question - BR2 has a 256-kb/s link. Configure LLQ to support two G.729
calls per the SRND recommendations.

*         Do NOT configure cRTP.

*         Allocate 5 percent for voice-signaling traffic.

*         All other traffic should be fair queued.

*         The service policy must be applied to interface Serial
0/1/0.102.

Mike