Hi Randall,

agree with you :) The reason it worked for me in tha lab today was that I
had a specific dialplan.

phones couldn't call each other directly (other DNs were not in the CSS),
only via [135]XXX translation pattern used to expand ANI to e164 for
internal calls (lab requirement).

the phones had in their CSS both [135]XXX TP and my 3XXX "CFUR" RP. This way
the RP was always preferred (as there were no DNs in the CSS) and it worked.

yes, that was ttoo beautiful to be true ;) but such particular case it seems
to be the simplest solution satisfying the requirements.

regards
kobel