Hi Amr,

Just recreated the scenario.

When I call into MVA and transfer to 1002 (g729 from HQ), the call rings and
when I answer it it drops.

The reason for this i believe is the g711u codec setting on the dial-peer.

So I added a voice class codec with 711 and 729 on the HQ  GW and applied it
on the incoming mva dial-peer. In this case I can ring and answer on 1002
but there is no audio.

I am clueless at to what else to try. And yes when I change the codec
between hq and br1 to 711 it works fine.

Thanks,
Prashant

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Prashant Patel <prashantpatel...@gmail.com