Shrini,

I was trying to give you a hint without giving you the actual answer. You
almost had it yourself.

On the CCIE journey, you have to learn a lot on your own. For example, if
you want to know more about such setting, you could have stayed on the phone
configuration page, then click on Help > For this page. It will give you a
description for most settings. From there, you would have read that if the
check box is checked, then the setting from the Device Pool applied to the
device takes place.

You mention device pool two times on your question, but still it seems you
have to learn more about them.

If you have access to cisco.com, you should have checked the CUCM
Administration guide and CUCM System guide.

I can assure you will learn a lot more by finding the answer this way than
by going the easy way out and ask people for the answer.

Regards and keep on the studying.  :)

--
Randall "da ill" Saborio
CCIE Voice Wannabe #10054675811