Hi Roger,

I tried as suggested by you. No luck, still same.

Thanks
Shrini

On 11/18/2010 2:18 AM, Rogers Ochieng wrote:
On the GK Trunk in CUCM, uncheck Wait for Far End H.245 Terminal Capability Set

On 18 November 2010 11:44, Shrini <linuxbos...@gmail.com <mailto:linuxbos...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Experts:

    When I redial a HQ missed call (+1408XXXXXXX) on Br2 Ph1
    (International) , HQ Phone is recieving the call, I am able to
    pickup but in few seconds I get fast busy tone on Br2 Ph1.

    Path is as follows:

    Br1 Ph1 -> Br1 RTR  RAS -> CUCM Xlation to 9XXXXXXX -> HQ local GW
    -> HQ Ph1

    I also added IOS Xcoder on Gatekeeper trunk. Still same.

    Please advice ..

    T I A
    Shrini

    For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training,
    please visit www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com>