All you would need to do is re-enter the bind statements if that is the case
in the future.

-----Original Message-----
From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of
cciefo...@hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 10:49 AM
To: ccieid1ot; ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com; Erwan Erwan
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MGCP issue on BR-1 Router

What ip is the mgcp gateway registering with?  I had an issue with the same
router where the ip address was the frame relay and not the loopback. This
all happened even though I did everything correctly. I had to redo the mgcp
config on the router to get the new ip.
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com