I have also had major issues several times as well after applying MLP LFI
when RSVP was already implemented. Last time I tried, I got RSVP working
well on PL  but after applying MLP LFI on the next question I would also get
the "not enough bandwidth" message. You might think it is an RSVP issue if
you run a debug ip rsvp resv you do not see any reservation attempt anymore.
It has to be something with MLP LFI. To make the matter worse, after
reloading the routers, the virtual-access interfaces created by auto qos did
not come back up so it broke connectivity to BR1. I still haven't figured it
out.