Hi Experts,

Not sure if this subject has been posted before, but I could not find it in
this forum.  Here is the problem I just discovered a couple days back and
can be duplicated in many labs.

I have configured CFUR to display the correct full E164 digits in FOR and BY
field; everything configured on CUCM, not the router.  But when I finished
my testing in SRST, and things are back to normal CUCM mode; I tested it
again by shutdown the serial interface again to force it go back to SRST
mode.  Now, the FOR and BY field only display 4-digit, not full E164 as on
the first test.

I rebooted the router and went to SRST mode again, then everything is
working with FOR and BY as expected.  I then performed the same step above,
no shut to back to CUCM mode, then shut to go in SRST mode, now I duplicated
the same issue with FOR and BY display only 4-digit.

I duplicated this many times on my own lab and IPX vRack lab as well.  It
does not matter the remote gateway is MGCP or H323 (I did test both with the
same result). So looks like it is a bug to me and required to reboot the
router every time after it went to SRST.  I didn't know about this issue
since we always have a fresh vRack session, and I only tested SRST once
time, but not 2nd time on the same vrack session.

Has anyone run into this before, and what is the bug ID if you have it? Is
there another work-round to fix this?

Thanks,
Tam.