I'm using NFR software and can install CUCCX fine if I select the 'single
node' option.  I noticed in the proctor guide that IPExpert is using the
'first node' option.  I'm not sure if this makes any difference in terms
features needed.

When I run first node, I get the following license error:

Error : The license file cuccx.lic ,was not uploaded since SQL2K should be
installed to enable High Availability feature. Please add High Availability
server license after installing SQL2K.

I assume this is because of the NFR license.  Does it matter which way I
install?  I'm a little cautious  due to my unfamiliarity with contact center
express.

TIA - Gregg