Hello People...

next Friday i'm going to sit for the lab...( cross your finger!! )
On the confirmation email there is a note that say i've to bring with me my VUE
ID.
On my profile on vue web site there is no mention of a VUE ID. On my written
score report there is a Candidate ID, that is the one i use to log in into the
ccie site, is this the id i have to bring with me? otherwise where i can find
this VUE ID?

cheers

Matteo