I'm setting up CUBE in my home lab.  For some reason my dial-peers are not
being matched by any number.  For example I have defined a dial-p for my CME
router for 1000 extensions with the destination pattern of 1...  If I do a
show dialplan number 1001 it gives me no match and also no match when I do a
debug voip dialpeer.  Even with a destination-p of 1001 on the dialpeer I
get the same result.  Anyone run into something similar or have any
theories?