This is expected behavior. UCCX has no built in mechanisms for time zones
and will always use the system time. If you need your scripts to take into
consideration different time zones you will need to program that yourself
(which basically can come down to a few If statements and manually checking
the time). For instance:

Int hour = T[now].getHours() // I dont have a box in front of me but I
believe the function is called getHours
Int offset = -8

if ((hour + offset) >= 7) // 7 am
   do something
else if ...

It's ugly but it works. Depending on your skill level and comfort with
programming you can devise more elegant ways of handling this but this
should be the easiest to implement.