No - San Jose classes are not affected. We have had some terrible weather in
San Jose this week which could affect classes too. For example it was only 60
degrees and had some light rain earlier today. So assuming there are no adverse
weather conditions we should be good to go:-)

Vik Malhi - CCIE#13890
Managing Partner / Instructor - IPexpert Inc

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join IPexpert's Free CCIE Peer Groups & Study Communities at
www.IPexpert.com/communities