From: romain mullier [mailto:romain.mull...@gmail.com]
Sent: mercredi 16 février 2011 20:20
To: Friderich Claude
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Device Mobility

Hi,

pick an IP phone you want to test with. Add an extra DMI with the phone's IP
address and a /32 mask and associate that DMI with your roaming device pool.
that should do it. Restart your phone and you should see it roam. Once you are
done testing, delete the DMI.

romain

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Friderich Claude <cfrider...@netcore.lu>