From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of adam compton
Sent: mercredi 23 février 2011 17:48
To: Ki Wi
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Taking Lab First Attempt on March 9th

Yeah,  Definitely want to get cm services started right away.  I was planning
on following ipexpert advice and initializing CUE as well.  What I've been
doing so far for partitions is to start with generic
internal,local,ld,international and matching CSSes and coming up with new ones
as the need arises.  That seems to be working well in the practice labs.  I
guess It might not be a bad idea to throw in an aar partition and css as well.
Tackling srst near the beginning sounds like an interesting thing to try...

Matthew,

Thanks for the advice.  I've actually already seen your voice strategy video.
Google seems to like you alot :)  I've also watched Vik's strategy video which
is pretty good as well.  UCCX is sticking out to me because I am bombing on the
scripting portion in practice. I know initialization, configuring queues and
such, but my scripting skills are basic.

Does anybody have any good reading suggestions on UCCX scripting?

Thanks for all the input,
Adam