Thanks to everyone for all of your well wishes!  It's really helped my
spirits hearing from everybody.  I'm going to take a break this weekend and
get back at it.  I think I'm going to try again beginning of May.  Enough
time to recharge my batteries, but not enough to lose any knowledge.

My wife (of all people to offer IT advice, lol) suggested that maybe I
should try a graded exam from one of the remote rack vendors to get more
insight into the mistakes I might have made.  Does anybody have any
experience using that type of service?  does Proctorlabs offer such a
thing?

Thanks again!
Adam Compton