Hi Shingei

   This morning I tried this and it works after the change.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards
Amit

Sent from my iPhone

On 22/03/2011, at 5:43 PM, ShinGei Yong <shingei.y...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you change your authentication URL to the below:

url authentication http://cme-ip-address/CCMCIP/authenticate.asp

Thanks
Shingei

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:22 AM, Jimmy <batraji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi

  I have tried that as well. After doing that create cnf. Even restarted the
routers and power off on phones as well. Still no luck.

Regards

Sent from my iPad