Hi Gregg,

Here's my approach, which doesn't mean it's the best, but it works for me
the best.

I create PT-INTERNAL
and create the following CSS's:
CSS-INTERNAL   < this will be for incoming calls, gw.
CSS-HQ-FULL
CSS-HQ-LD
CSS-BR1-FULL
CSS-BR1-LD
CSS-BR2-FULL
CSS-BR2-LD

All these initially will contain PT-INTERNAL.

Then per-tasks, I add new PT-PSTN-HQ-LOCAL, PT-PSTN-BR1-LOCAL,
PT-PSTN-BR2-LOCAL and add it to corresponding CSS's.
then if I have two sites in USA (same dial-plan), I add for
LD/INTERNATIONAL: PT-PSTN-NANP-LD, PT-PSTN-NANP-INTERNATIONAL
and add to corresponding CSS's...

and it doesn't really take that long time updating the CSS's, I think it
takes more time if you deploy line/device approach at the end, and start to
re-test everything from the scratch... could take up to 20 minutes with the
tests, and then add whatever time it takes you to fix the problems you
encounter.

But again, it's imho.

Regards,