Hi All,

I'm working on a better understanding of the options with MOH from CME.
I have one endpoint registered as SCCP and one as SIP.

Questions:
1.) Does the SIP phone configuration for MOH get defined in the
telephony-service area?
2.) And does multicast MOH to sip endpoints work the same as SCCP ?
3.) If multicast moh is configured , is there any option for the phone to
fallback to unicast if it can't join the multicast?

What I have now is a call from SIP to SCCP works and if the SIP phone
"holds" the call, I do get moh on the SCCP.

If the SCCP phone "holds" the call, I get beeps on the SIP phone.

Any insight is appreciated.