Dear Shaun,

      I have 2811 as both PSTN and FR WAN RTR, so you can use single router.
I think they connect the PSTN to FR just to have an IP Connectivity - so you
can manage it remotly -  and to simulate remote GK scenarios.

You can use single 2811 as both and it will work fine.

Regards,
Wael Agina

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Shaun P <datapack...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Voicers:
>
> I have a home lab with 2811 as PSTN router and a 2522 as frame relay
> router. Do I need to add a serial interface to my PSTN router and connect it
> to the frame relay router? I see the IPexpert PSTN configuration has ospf in
> it.
>
> What would be the minimum PVDM2 requirement to complete all the labs?
>
> Thank you in advance and keep labbing
>
> Shaun P

Thanks and Best Regards,
Wael Agina