Hi All,

When trying to practice some MoH lab today, I notice that whenever
HQ/BR1 phone make a call
to BR2 Phone via H323 gateway, which BR2 setup as CME
(telephony-service), when HQ/BR1 phone press hold,
the MoH will not work (BR2 phone hear silence). But when BR2 phone
press Hold, HQ/BR1 phone can hear MoH.

Same for when HQ/BR1 tried to send call out to PSTN via the H323
gateway, the PSTN hear no MoH.
BR2 Phone call PSTN the MoH is ok though.

My HQ is set to send Unicast MoH, while BR1 is set to send Multicast
MoH. MoH servers have different DP
and Region to all site is g711.

I did tried to turn the BR2 into a H323 gateway only (no CUBE) and
configured the following commands:
ccm-manager music-on-hold,
moh music-on-hold.au
multicast moh 239.1.1.5 port 16384

Then MoH is working fine when HQ/BR1 put the call to PSTN on hold via
the H323 gateway, also when
HQ/BR1 calling BR2 Phone which on different DP/Region, MoH is working
fine for both direction.

Is this normal that Multicast MoH or Unicast MoH is not supporting
CUBE in this case?
also, why is BR2 CME phone calling HQ/BR1 phone yet MoH is working fine?

Regards,
Alex