It is ..yes confusing

Partial is number of digits selected from left ( decide the number based on your "deb isdn q931" ) not displayed on phone screen. Complete match is the number in the MVA configuration.

If you select complete match debug isdn q931 should show exact number.

Look for page help for more info.

Thanks
Shrini